Thursday, May 30, 2013

TT: Bat Shit Crazy

Ask me what drives me crazy and I will answer easy enough...the word "crazy" drives my crazy.

"Why?", asked the gentle reader. I will tell you why...

Crazy is a dismissive term for a greater underlying issue. Crazy is when you don't know what is wrong so its labeled as such and tucked away.

Crazy are what women are labeled when they cry uncontrollably after giving birth, unable to bond with their newborn.

Crazy is the mother who hasn't slept for days and snaps at her kids.

Crazy is the word used when you are overwhelmed, and tears stream down your face.

Crazy is Jonestown.

Crazy is Hitler, and his years of occupation. It's not like the European powers ALLOWED him in to the Sudetenlands, oh no, he is just crazy...all by himself.

Crazy is the guy who had copious access to weapons, and shot up a school.

Crazy is the teenage mom who just wanted to feel like a teenager again and leaves her baby with her ten year old brother to babysit.

Crazy is the veteran babbling derogatory terms like "zipperhead" to himself on First and Santa Clara.

Crazy is the person who doesn't agree with your opinion, and therefore is clearly wrong on everything in life...fucker must be crazy.

Crazy is a label for something we are not educated on, and something we do not understand. It's for the explanations that we can't conceive. And I am sure many will say that this post is crazy.

Yes, this word, CRAZY, it drives me fucking crazy.


10 comments:

  1. That's crazy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I will admit...I am the biggest user of this word. Ha ha.

      Delete
  2. Crazy like a fox! That's my favorite crazy saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use "that bitch is crazy" about 25 times a day". It makes me feel not crazy. Ha.

      Delete
  3. And now Gnarls Barkley is stuck in my head for the first time in 5 years. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm full of crazy is one of my favorite things to say. This is just crazy that you think I shouldn't say that. You're crazy.

    -The Insomniacs Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can fit a few more "crazy" in to the sentence.

      Delete