Monday, January 7, 2013

Barbed wire on a toothbrush

This was going to be a rant on why I was angry with the douche bag that hit my sister and her boyfriend. I was going to spew out as many fuck bombs as possible, while wishing the perpetrator a future so doomed, that he'll wish for a future that is filled with anal rape with a barbed wire degraded toothbrush that breaks off inside. But I stopped myself because (1) negativity begets negativity, (2) my sister is going to be fucking fine, and (3) there is more productivity that can be brought from this than anger. So fuck you dude.


My transformation as we enter the new year, the promises I made for my better future are in full swing, except for today when I massacred the steak nacho fries at lunch. But every day I try to pull a George RR Martin and write three sentences, erasing two. That much closer to my epic novel! And every day I remind myself that I should not be eating like a cow as I shove a greasy burger down my throat and look up recipes for gouda-bacon mac and cheese. Change is a process, not an overnight success. But I am always open and welcome to those that wish to motivate...maybe...kind of...Fuck you.

And this isn't a giant post or an epic read, just some shit ideas I wanted to share with you. So thanks.




A Mother Life

No comments:

Post a Comment