Friday, January 18, 2013

Anonymity

As I have bitched before, I am putting on the big girl Chonis and putting my writing out in the open. I can still be depressed and cut into my diary in a corner, but I like the feed back that I get from some of you from time to time.

So I started to think about screen names, pen names and such. You know, those magical veils that allow each and every one of to say and think what we want, and just how important its become to the "anonymous" writer. I put this in parenthesis because I am not so anonymous anymore. Perhaps its my ego that propels me, perhaps its the expression on my boyfriend's face after reading, or maybe its just that I one day hope to be known for all of the awesome shit I posted over the years (more like months...Whichever).

So then my ADD mind started wandering, and with the help of a friend, started thinking of alter ego personas, and the magic I could create with them. I will now list these personas...some of them have already been created...some of them will be coming soon:

Pikachu Hitler Girl - This character will get down and dirty with the racist jokes without turning to look who might be standing behind her. She'll make the oven and jew jokes ten times louder than RaritaVanesita ever could. I know what you are thinking, "this doesn't sound any different than real Vanessa". So if you are saying that to yourself, consider yourself mother fucking special, because I have allowed you in to my circle and deemed you non-lame and therefore worthy of being present in my natural state. If you have no idea what I am talking about and are now completely horrified...then ha...you are lame. People are going to hate her, and I can't wait.

Rarita Vanesita - you've already caught a glimpse of this one. She is here, typing this right now. She is going to use foul language and try to make you laugh. She might even get personal, but she will most likely keep you at arms length because this persona is for the masses and not the cool elite...maybe.

The Obnoxious Wallflower - this one, oh man, this one is the emo persona. It/she is brooding, crying over abso-fucking-lutely everything. She has mommy issues, daddy issues. She hates the world and the world hates her. This one will stay tucked away, to be used for exceptionally whiny days.

There you have them. Now show me yours.

1 comment:

  1. archetypes on the self are great. It would be nice to get more content on Vanessa in general as she merges the public and private into herself :)

    ReplyDelete