Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Final Wishes

Let me tell you how it's going to go...

There is going to be a huge party! With tequila, chicken chow mein, enchiladas, tacos, beef chow fun, pizza (from round table) and caprese sandwiches. There is going to be a Mexican conjunto playing nothing but Norteno (NOT GANG NORTENO. Region Norteno) music, and then I want an hour of Sid Vicious, Siouxsie and the Banshees, New Order, Weezer, and then Schindler's List and Gone with the Wind playing on a huge screen. Maybe even a clip from Downfall.


There won't be a mass, there won't be an open casket...that shit freaks me the fuck out. And quite honestly, I want people to remember me for my Nazi humor and off colored jokes rather than some gray skinned corpse that for once in her life is quiet.

I can't say that my babe will say some words because after watching this documentary the other day I made this promise that I would wait for him to die first and then I would follow...details to come in the next blog.

I don't want anyone to cry...well...that's a lie. Crying is ok. But I want them all to dance, eat, and be really drunk.

I don't care much about cremation or burying, as long as I am with the babe.

Wear black, I love when people wear black...it looks so fancy.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: DON'T FORGET THE TEQUILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. That sounds fun as hell! Can I bring some margarita mix, though? I can't do straight tequila anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eah, that's ok. Try Squirt too! It's SOOOOOOO yummy!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a blast, but who's gonna tell your mom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well shit...maybe one of my tias? ha ha...not me thats for sure!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great funeral to me! I love tequila and Mexican food, Sid Vicious sounds stellar, I appreciate a good Nazi joke and I've got a closetful of black. Perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed!
    I want people so wasted at my funeral that they make all kinds of questionable decisions and wake up wondering what the hell happened last night.

    ReplyDelete