Thursday, April 4, 2013

Acrostic Schmostic

So for this TT post...we were told to do an acrostic poem...NAILED IT!

Have you ever been so
Interested in something that all aspects of your life consumed by it?
Sometimes I catch myself making the most abstract of references, comparing
The modern to an ancient past.
Or trying to find a parallel between the events of today with the kings of yesterday.
Regularly I am looked and referred to as a nerd.
Its intent to demean what you after making so many references to World War II,
And sometimes the audience can't seem to grasp the concept, so I get called a
Nazi!

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering when you were gonna boob the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, obviously I didn't proof read. God damn auto correct, when will I learn? Join, it was supposed to be join the party.

      Delete
  2. Nerds unite. Especially nerds who write great poetry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cool! We nerds should hang out.

    ReplyDelete